Too fast

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Too fast
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:22:32 -0700 (PDT)
That left axle still will not budge. The long bar didn't work because of the
cross pin which I finally saw (in the pinion gear?) when I took my flashlight
out of my pocket. The diff will probably come off tommorrow after I take the
nut off the end of the pinion gear. Amazing what a flashlight will show you
when you point it in the right direction.

I'm worried about that left axle though. I've put some serious force on it now.
Has anyone ever fried a bearing and welded it to the axle and housing? I'd
think I would have heard some serious noise if that had happened.

Tommorrow's got to be better.  Jack