Re: Fw: A case of mistaken identity

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: A case of mistaken identity
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:22:18 -0700
Check you door plate serial numbers. One of them usually starts GUN and the
number you give does not sound like the chassis number sequence.

Gerard

At 1:12 AM -0400 10/20/02, Kent J. Miller wrote:
>More likely just a screw-up at the BMV... I had a title transferred not too
>long ago and suddenly the car had 20K more miles on it!
>
>Kent
>1960 Bugeye
>1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
>1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Seeing the future)
>
>Subject: A case of mistaken identity
>

>> With all the recent talk of serial numbers I figure someone can answer my
>question.  My '74 midget has a serial number of GUN 461304 P.  Now from my
>limited knowledge a midgets prefix should be GAN and a mgb carries a prefix
>of GHN.  So what is GUN for ??
>>

>> Dan Walters

Search for Low Airfares, Great Hotel Deals,
Car Rental Discounts and Vacations and Cruises
http://partner.onetravel.com/go/go.cfm?GoID=32421

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com