Re: A case of mistaken identity

To: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb2@centurytel.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A case of mistaken identity
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:04:47 -0400
yeah!  i just went to the races this last weekend via rte 81S. and back via
the chesapeke bay bridge tunnel and up the delmarva peninsula to circumvent
the I-95 corridor for that reason!  my wife was incredibly animate about my
not traveling the route i normally go coming home from the area where i was!
now she tells me a person was shot in richmond !  geez!  i just went south
of richmond heading to charles city Va. working my way to virginia beach to
my friend's machine shop.    the traffic on I-81 was just incredible last
week!  evryone heading south must be avoiding the washingtom area!
anyway!  i'm back home and after 5 days of being on the road i'm very glad
to sleep in my bed!  (not to mention see my family!!!!!)

chuck.