Re: Need help with tuning (kinda long)

To: <BANJOJOHN@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Need help with tuning (kinda long)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:09:27 -0700
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Drop the pipe altogether, wait until the neighbors have finished their
breakfast and fire it up.  That'll check out any restriction problem.  Hook
up a timing light and verify that the ignition timing is varying
appropriately with RPM.  Check for intake manifold leaks.  Mine had a
terrible time holding revs when I had a warped manifold.
good luck
Glen