Re: Need help with tuning (kinda long)

To: <BANJOJOHN@aol.com>, <ncotty@globalfreightsolutions.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need help with tuning (kinda long)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:43:53 -0400
clean the air filters!  and do not forget the obligatiry rubber chicken
sacrifice and shake some magic(cheap plastic mardi gras stuff)  beads
muttering stuff about lucas being good.
after long exposure to any body shop airborne dirt this usually does the
trick!

chuck.
the air filter part is serious....the rest?   quite silly!  or as most
vampires would say humor in a funny vein!  :)  (haloween joke attempt?).