Re: Newest MG??

To: Guy Day <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Newest MG??
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:08:28 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm just guessing, but probably a company named MG. I'm in the U.S. and not
familiar with these models. Fill me in on these. Do they directly relate to
the MG sports cars we all know and love or are they rebadged Rovers? How many
of these are made? I wonder. BMW salvaged the Mini. I wonder why they gave up
on these models you mention. Thanks for the info and the correction, but to me
the continuity was broken a long long time ago.

Dave Winchester