Re: Newest MG??

To: esheffield <esheffield@i-plus.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newest MG??
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:29:39 -0700
Hi Eddie

esheffield wrote:

> But the whole business is so intertwined these days, it's hard to tell. I
>didn't know until recently that the new MINI engine is being by
>Daimler-Chrysler in Brazil.

>From Rick Feibusch stuff:

Intertwined or Globalization?

What is globalization, one may ask.

Well, below here is probably the best example on the definition of
globalization.
Question : What is the height of globalization?
Answer : Princess Diana's death
Question : How come?
Answer : An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French
tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who
was high on Scottish whiskey, followed closely by Italian Paparazzi, on
Japanese motorcycles, treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian
medicines!  And this is sent to you by a Filipino, using Bill Gates'
technology which he stole from the Japanese. And you are probably reading
this on one of the IBM clones that use Philippine-made chips, and Korean
made monitors, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant,
transported by lorries driven by Indians, hijacked by Indonesians and
finally sold to you by a Chinese!

That's Globalization!!!

Paul A!