Re: melted

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: melted
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:47:41 -0400
Miss Marple is hard to start when it's around freezing temps.  But, if I put
a battery blanket around the SUs for a short time, she will start up pretty
nicely.  She does turn over well.  I did remark that she seemed to start
quicker after the connection was replaced than she had on previous
occasions, but she had been started a few hours earlier so I discounted it
and made a mental note to pay attention next time.  ( probably misplaced the
note by now. )

Robert D.