Re: colortune

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: colortune
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:11:24 -0700
I like them, but no, they are not particularly easy to use (kind of like
juggling spare bolts while assembling something) and they are limited to
lower rpms because of the heat factor.  They do give me a good idea of
what the carbs are doing, or not doing, while tuning, in particular the
balance.

Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ