OT Slobberbone Tour dates FILETIME=[D2F72500:01C27DB5]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: OT Slobberbone Tour dates FILETIME=[D2F72500:01C27DB5]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:42:36 -0600
I know that both these lists have some fans of Slobberbone on them. Ron,
Chris, Jeff, and others, please contact me off list. They are flying
back from the U.K. and getting ready to tour in your areas. I will
forward on the dates if you are interested.
Brad

If Soave is not on the list anymore (I didn't know Jay Fishbein had
left) would someone who has his email pass this on to him please. Thank
you.