Re: [innocenti_spider] Spider on e-bay

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [innocenti_spider] Spider on e-bay
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:12:24 -0600
Cc: Ankitterer@aol.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871209231
I think that "idiot" sums it up correctly. He is saying "for some reason all
bids
were cancelled on this auction so I am relisting" I assume this is your car
Jay??

Lets do what we do on the Slobberbone list when someone tries to sell an illegal
bootleg recording, take the bid up to around $10,000 and then default as it was
an already sold item. Keep doing this until Jay collects his car
Brad