Re: [innocenti_spider] Spider on e-bay

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [innocenti_spider] Spider on e-bay
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:54:59 EDT
I received the following message from Jay and am happy to pass it on and
sorry it is happening to a nice guy.  Also sorry I missed his request to send
it to the list.  I checked, a few minutes ago and the item has been removed
from ebay at least temporarily.  They don't give a reason.  Looking over the
user agreement with ebay, looks like a substantiated report like this could
shut Mr Bobby Gilbert down permanently on ebay.