Re: more.....Re: [midgetsprite] It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!! ;-)

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more.....Re: [midgetsprite] It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!! ;-)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:35:54 -0800 (PST)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:
> Paul Archibald wrote:
>
> > Will these bolt straight on????
>
> Fenders hood and trunk lid will bolt right on.
Cool!

> But the fenders from a 1500 have big slots for the
> parking lights, they
> need patching.
already been patched in wiht aluminum pop-riveted in from
the back and the small round lenses, but glass is missing.
I had wanted to do something like this as I HATE the
protrusion they made for the front signals on all
spridgets, as well as the large ugly lights. I'll reolace
teh AL panels with steel, weld them in, ans Viola! I'll end
up with exsctly what I wanted.

> The hood bolts on too and they all had 9or should have)
> captive nuts.hmmm! just didn't see tehm I guess.

> The prop rods are a nice bonus if you adapt them to the
> early cars.
that's what I figured!  ;-)

Paul