RE: Revolution wheels

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Revolution wheels
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:54:24 -0800
Ron,

No, I have not weighted them, but I am quite satisfied they are light enough
and strong enough for racing. The same wheels (different bolt pattern, of
course) are used for Formula Ford racing, by the way.

Yes, they are available for both 3/8 and 7/16 studs.

There are two different sizes of "sleeve lug nuts", so when ordering the
wheels, make sure you order the right wheel nuts too. They cost $2.50 each.

I just ordered another set of Revolution wheels for my Bugeye. The clearance
price is very good. Much cheaper than the PO paid for the same wheels over
two years ago anyways!

Jacques
1959 Bugeye