Re: Car paint color web site?

To: "Tim L. Creger" <timlc@agr.state.ne.us>
Subject: Re: Car paint color web site?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:12:46 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tim,

I was going to repaint my 59 cherry red until I saw a bit of the original
"Primrose Yellow" on a part I was stripping.  The bright yellow struck my
fancy and I went with it.  It gets many comments and looks sharp, hell, it
shows up on satellite photos!  The pale Primrose Yellow used later just
doesn't scream loud enough.  The DuPont Centauri color chart has a yellow
that is indiscernable from the original.  Like the decals on a Honda, the
color adds 15% to the horsepower!

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye