Re: Car paint color web site?

To: timlc@agr.state.ne.us
Subject: Re: Car paint color web site?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:42:35 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/29/2002 8:57:59 AM Mountain Standard Time,
timlc@agr.state.ne.us writes:

> I've checked out the various LBC sites regarding original colors, but
> I'm interested in going with something that draws attention other than
> standard shades of white, black, red, or green.
>
> Tim C.

Tim,

I've had the same thoughts about repainting my originally white then green,
now flaking red Midget too.  Go by a VW dealer and look at some of the Beetle
colors.  There is a new yellowish lime green for 2003 that I think would look
great on a Spridget.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill