Re: Car paint color web site?

To: <HealeyRic2@aol.com>, <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <timlc@agr.state.ne.us>
Subject: Re: Car paint color web site?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:06:04 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
donna, the original "pink lady".  and the cause of many dreams to many young
men in her day!
now let's see it was donna, janet guthrie and 1 other lady who made up team
"no bra" (i think it was) or "team braless" the all lady's cannon ball sea
to shining sea race .
heck i saw janet racing when she was still running her pink XK150 jag!

chuck
that darn 1960 orange saab 93F#25