Re: KONI search!

To: "'cfchrist@earthlink.net'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: KONI search!
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:06:50 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chuck--
I checked my stash of VW catalogs and it seems the "upgrade" shocks
available for the old kingpin VW suspensions are either Bilsteins or KYB's.
Found no Koni applications.

BTW:  Your mention of Lemans reminded me that my buddy Kevin who ran his
2-stroke Saab at Lemans twice and got it placed in the Saab Museum in
Trollhatten (or wherever), recently sold the car to someone who is bringing
it back into the U.S.  Don't have any other details.

--JohnD
======================================

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:50:02 -0500
From "Charles Christ" <cfchrist at earthlink.net>
Subject: SAAB!  no LBC KONI search!

(i have been told that VW 1200 beetle shocks would fit a saab, i'd consider
those if i can fit them?)
any leads would be apreciated!
chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net
stay tuned for serious information on the vintage saab racing group taking 2
cars(one is mine!) to france to run the vintage LeMans "classic"!
(negotiations are in the works!)