Re: GR Starter message of Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:03:48 -0800

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net (Paul A. Asgeirsson)
Subject: Re: GR Starter message of Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:03:48 -0800
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:20:35 -0500 (EST)
Cc: androbus@yahoo.com (Paul Archibald), midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com (Midget/Sprite), spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Hi, Paul-

Unit installed and performing as advertised...no problems.

The very first thing we noticed when
engaging the starter for the first time
was the "ease" with which it, in and of
itself, turned over. It is very obviously
more quiet in operation than the unit(s)
it replaced.

We think this is a good omen. Check in
full should be in your possession momentarily.

BTW, the prior unit supplied through
Rivergate has been returned direct to
Bill Perry for his inspection. I have asked
him to confirm our "expert's" impression
as to the quality of the units supplied his
firm. He sent a check for full refund plus
shipping which reached me prior to our
shipping this unit back to him. Honorable
gent to do business with, as usual!

We thank you, sir, very much! :) Nice to
have the car back on the road...weather
is turning warmer today up here in the
NE....gonna be a gorgeous weekend for
top down fall driving.