Veterans Day ...No LBC, Naysayers please Unsubscribe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, MSuziMcD@aol.com, LynchCELynch@aol.com, MEGHouston@aol.com, michellh.VVMCAMPUS.EPCCVVM@epcc.edu, JEGansel@aol.com, Zorawms@aol.com, DDorman@Skychefs.com, dbristow5@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:42:55 EST
Thought this might be worthy of a moment, especially as we go into the
holiday season!

If you are so inclined, visit the Department of Defense web page below and
sign a brief message thanking the men and women of the U.S. military services
for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent out to our
soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are only about 900,000 names.
What a shame. National Military Appreciation Month (please pass it on to your
email friends)

<<A
HREF="http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html";>http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html</A>>
  takes 10 seconds

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill