Re: Re: Veterans Day ...No LBC, Naysayers please Unsubscribe

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:23:22 -0500
I usually fly the flag that was on my father's
coffin when he was buried in the VA cemetery in
Augusta, Me. on Veteran's Day. It rained of and
on all day,so I didn't do it. While I was
working in my garage, I thought that he would
like this facility( he didn't fix cars, but he
did everything else-art, carpentry,boat building
etc) He had a 1972 Midget which he loved. So I
decided to dedicate the garage to him. He would
have said" Way to go, "B" it is great!" He
called me "B" because he had no middle name and
mine was Black.
 He served in Italy as a supply captain and
would not talk about his experiences in the war
until very late in life. It profoundly affected
him. So The garage is going to be named "Roger's
Bugeye Corral"
He would have liked it.
Roger B Cotting