Re: [midgetsprite] More Wiper Woes*

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] More Wiper Woes*
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 06:49:24 EST
In a message dated 11/15/02 10:58:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
redmidget72@yahoo.com writes:
> Well, the car has a three position switch, stop, very slow, and very very
> slow.

Yeah==my wife is always chuckling at me when we are in the Midget and driving
in the rain and I tell her I am going to switch my wipers from slow to fast.
You have to be pretty quick to catch the difference, but there really is one.
LOL  And sometimes they will stop in mid-stroke, but I have learned that if I
bang on the dash firmly they will get underway again.  She is really amazed
at that bit of mechanical wisdom--or purcussive maintenance.  Even better if
the top is down and I reach across the top of the windscreen and give them a
boost.

--David C.