Re: Major OSHIT! But No LBC*

To: kgb2@centurytel.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Major OSHIT! But No LBC*
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 06:59:08 EST
In a message dated 11/16/02 5:36:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kgb2@centurytel.net writes:
> At this time, I don't know when, or even if, he will be
> coming home. If your faith, or lack thereof, allows, I would really
> appreciate a prayer or two sent his way.

The least we can do Kate.  Best wishes on Gary's quick recovery.  In times of
crisis it is difficult to keep the worst possible scenario from creeping into
our psyche.  I have learned to have great faith in modern medicine, with the
support of prayer, in the production of almost miracles.  I hope it is all at
play for you and Gary.

--David C.