Re: Steering Wheel Reconditioning

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Reconditioning
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:28:38 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Gerard,
That's true, I should have said "polyester glazing putty" like something
from Evercoat as you recommended. The old nitrostan spot putties are a thing
of the past!
Evercoat has a product called Poly-Flex that is used on bumpers or other
areas that flex a bit. Might be good on a steering wheel also.

Thanks,
John