Re: 1975 Midget water pump wanted

To: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1975 Midget water pump wanted
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:46:35 -0800
If he doesn't like the price of the waterpump, just wait until he finds out
that doesn't include the fan clutch, which I guarantee he will also need,
and that the fan clutch has  to be pressed on to the shaft.  My last $200
Midget put me out $3800, and I cut corners...
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino
74 Midget