Garage is Up!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage is Up!
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:56:39 -0500
My garage is up and should be enclosed by the
end of today. I have to finish installing 1-
2/5's 10 x 10 doors. The electrical is installed-
 100 amp service. It was very hard work to
trench 380 feet twice for 2" electrical and 1"
cable condiuts, lay the conduit and pull and
connect the cable. It was particularlly hard to
do the pick and shovel work around my gas line.
I'm retired and much to old to do this on a
regular basis.
It's on to the insulation and heat, just in time
for the cold weather and snow.
I'll have pictures on J***S Brits site soon.
Roger Cotting