Re: Garage is Up!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, mikeg@vicnet.net.au, rbc43@starband.net
Subject: Re: Garage is Up!
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:41:54 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/19/02 7:55:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> a garage is a good thing reguardless of it's size!   up to around 18 years
> ago i was stuck doing "mother nature" car repairs.   my shop is very small.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Those of us lucky enough to have seen chuck's garage are always amazed at how
he can work there!  MY last garage was smaller than his, but I didn't have
half of his tools and less than 1/10 of his parts.  Stuff is EVERYWHERE, and
chuck can put his finger on ANYTHING he needs.

My friend, you are an inspiration to us all!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)