Non LBC - San Fransico Area

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC - San Fransico Area
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:12:15 -0500
My dad is looking to buy a handicapped van for my mother.  He has found one
on ebay that he is thinking about buying, however it is in SanFransico, CA.
We are in Indiana.

If there is a lister in San Fran that would look at it for me, I'd
appreciate it.  His idea is to fly to San Fran and drive it back to central
Indiana.  General condition is what I am concerned with, engine, wrecks,
rust, etc.

I am not too sure about this whole idea though.  It's an awfully long way,
and the last time I bought a vehicle (spit) off ebay, I got burned pretty
good.  Plus this seller has "private" feedback.  He told dad that someone
can look at the van anytime, and his feedback is hidden because of "noisy
family members"

I would appreciate it, and will of course, reimburse you for any expenses,
gas, etc.

Thanks,
Bill