Re: Non LBC - San Fransico Area

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - San Fransico Area
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:15:16 -0800 (PST)
--- dwramsey@att.net wrote:
> With the ebay problems and your want of a rust free car.
> I would suggest you
> run from this deal and not look back.  The bay area is
> coastal, with dew almost
> every morning and a home for lots of rain, it tends to
> run about even with the
> salty road midwest as a home of the rust-bucket.
What???? The only bay area cars that are an issue are ones
actually at the coast!!! The rest are pretty well rust
free.
Did I miss something here?
I had deleted teh orig note, but something sbout a handicap
van? ifa i recall? I have a friend selling an older dodge
one with the lift. he was gong to sell it to the state for
the value.. it may be the answer to buy an ond van like
this for the mechanism, and retrofit that into a newer one?

Paul