Re: Fwd: Axle shafts.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Axle shafts.
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:49:47 -0600
At 09:48 PM 11/20/2002, SDOliner@aol.com wrote:
>There seems to a difference of opinion between my East Coast and West Coast
>gurus, concerning how to reinstall axle shafts.
>
>Maybe the landlocked people in the heartlands can settle this.
>
>David Oliner
=====
Settle? Probably not, but not switching sides makes sense if I can
extrapolate from our shop experience with Phillips screw driver bits. I can
get 5 times the use from them if I keep one for loosening only, and one for
tightening only. We snap them pretty quickly otherwise.
         Peter C in WI   (a different WI than Woerpel's;-)