RE: Australian Holidays? (NO LBC)

To: "conan" <conan@intrex.net>
Subject: RE: Australian Holidays? (NO LBC)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:02:20 +1100 version=2.43
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I probably have some tea-towels that have all that stuff.

Let's see -- In no priority order

Uluru aka Ayer's Rock
Great Barrier Reef
Dolphins at Monkey Mia
Aboriginal Rock art in the Northern Territory
Wine (Sth-west WA, SA, Vic, NSW - SA/Vic/NSW the biggest & Vic the best!)
Aussie Rules Football (centered on Melbourne)
Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge
Crocs (Northern Territory)
Goannas, Frill Neck Lizards (anyway away from the coastal fertile areas)
Kangaroos (everywhere)
Emus
Sheep, Cattle

However it sounds like your friend might be best positioning it as an
"Outback Adventure Holiday"

Mike