front suspension bushings (Warning--LBC content)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: front suspension bushings (Warning--LBC content)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:46:20 -0700
Spidgiteers:

I am in the midst of major transplant of a rebuilt and balanced 67
1275cc with ribcase tranny under the bonnet of the 59 frogeye, and am
also replacing front suspension with discs from a 76 donor car.  As I
sit here staring at the replacement bushings (rubber) for the A arms,
Upper and Lower, I recall some discussion on the big Healey list about
the superiority of polyurethane bushings as far as handling and
durability.  Opinions ??

 I couldn't find a thread in the archives, so must apologize If I am
plowing recently plowed ground.

TIA

Ed in SO NM, USA

59 AN5