Mercedes for sale no LBC

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mercedes for sale no LBC
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:23:46 -0500
If anyone is interested, my son recently bought a 74 Mercedes 450 SE.
Perfect body, no rust at all except for a small spot on the bonnet
(hood) loads of chrome and stainless. Blue leather and an extra set of
seats. Stock wheels with hubcaps and an extra set of alloys.
It's silver and the clear coat is shot. Needs paint real bad.
6.9 (believed to be) ltr V8 engine just tuned by the dealer. Runs,
drives, shifts and stops fine. Needs a battery to be driven home.
$1000 OBO. A real nice cruiser or would that be a land yacht?
So if anyone wants a boat or knows anybody who wants a boat, let me
know.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ