Charcoal Canister

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Charcoal Canister
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:55:10 EST
I think the point about leaving it might have been a good one.  If it helps
the environment or makes the car stink less with no effect on performance,
can you just put the need to remove it into a quick sentence so I can
understand?  I think there's a difference between removing stuff like this to
make the car run better and having a blanket policy that none of it should
ever be tolerated even if it's actually a help.  Just my 2 cents, I may be
missing the entire point.

Also I'd like to use a 1979 transmission on a 1975 motor.  I can't tell any
difference by looking at them, any thoughts, pitfalls, etc?

Thanks

Mark M.