SNOW, No LBC

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SNOW, No LBC
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:32:10 -0500
Well we have our first real snow for a couple of years here in Maryland.  We
have 6"+ on the ground right now and a forecast for a couple of inches more
before it stops.  Going out to the garage and dig out the snowblower the SO
bought 5 years ago!  It has only been used twice since she bought it.  I
told her that now we had one we wouldn't get any real snows where you needed
one!  She had to wait almost 5 years to say "I told you so".  Hope the
monster starts once I add gas and then I get to go out and play in the snow
with the LBC (large blowing contracption)!!!!!!

I will be off the list for about a week, as I go in for surgery tomorrow
morning for a 'Fem-Pop' bypass in my left leg.

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye 'Kermit'
'61 Sprite 'Ole Gray' in "The Healey Book"
'71 Midget 'Freebie' under restoration
http://sprites2.homestead.com/