RE: New Cars (non-LBC?)

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Cars (non-LBC?)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:00:02 -0600
Had I gone with a new car it would have been a WRX Wagon. The non-turbo
equivalent might be longer-lived, but less fun. Personally, I expect
everything to live to 150K+; even the disposbale Festiva is still humming
along at 160. I looked at the Protege5 and liked it.

Of you could do what I did and buy a beater and a family toy. Beaters can be
fun, it's liberating to be able to kick your door shut when your hands are
full.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis
'61 Midget