Re: New Cars (non-LBC?)

To: Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@cox.net>
Subject: Re: New Cars (non-LBC?)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 09:17:50 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I never considered the Neon, because the back seat is not really designed for 3
adults. He has been a great little car though. I put over 8,000 miles on him in
11 driving days and he never missed a beat. Went over the Rockies at 90 and had
throttle to spare. He has never given me a moments trouble and does not use a
drop of oil between changes. I have been told that the automatic is weak, but
Norman came equipped with a 5 speed, so I wouldn't know. He is a fun car to
drive, very quick and responsive, and has by far the best heater/ac of any rig
that I own. If I were in the market for a new car, I would have no problem
buying
one of the new Dodge coupes, but I detest buying new cars, so I will probably
keep Norman for the next 10 - 15 years. With the average car payment running
more
than my mortgage, I have no problem spending 200 - 300 per year to keep an older
car that I happen to like running.
Kate