more dash ?s ( no cats involved)

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: more dash ?s ( no cats involved)
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 02:27:13 -0500
I have a MKII dash, in the bugeye, for shame i know. However, it seems that the
heater control knob/cable is about 100 yards too long, or a few feet my
measuring is imprecise. Does anyone have a bugeye heater cable/switch for sale
unless i find one hiding somewhere? Also, my S (start cable) the cable is
shorter than the sheath, so no good. Do they make replacements or do i have to
mcgyver a new cable onto that S knob? ANy advice? ONe more ? The IGn switch.
This is a later switch. Its got two turns, one click forward, then a momentary
turn. My thoughts, the one click activates all circuits, the turn and hold is
start, but I want the old pull button start ( without a new 85 dollar switch)
So Im assuming i can bypass that. ANyone that knows what 1 2 3 are on the back
as far as I/O please englighten me, as ive yet to get my custom harness
done/started. Thanks-Josh