Re: Fw: mini marcos? - Platypus

Subject: Re: Fw: mini marcos? - Platypus
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:40:45 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ed Adams wrote:

> It's great, Allen!  So many people with such diverse interest and knowledge.
> I'd really miss this if we were strictly tied to spridget fix-it topics.

Thus the outrage and indignation when certain newcomers want to impose "their"
idea of rules for this list. I have been on this list for over 3 years, and I
would not want it any other way. I have met wonderful people on this list and
discussed a variety of topics, on and off list. I had spoken for some time with
Daniel Stapleton on a variety of topics, and not one of them Spridget related.
Imagine the feeling of shame I felt when it was pointed out that he was the same
Daniel that wrote the book on my shelf about Spridgets!
It shows that even those that are technical enough to write a book about the
cars
we LOVE, want to discuss something other than tech talk all the time. Thank you
to all that are here, either lurking, or active. I am happy to be able to be in
your acquaintance. (Ed, you are still out on consideration, I'll get back to
you!! <BF'nG>)

Brad