Re: need a little help

To: "Bill Bryant" <bryant@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: need a little help
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:38:27 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill,

All of the wires "should" unplug from the main loom. The ignition piece with
the wires soldered to it is actually a small plastic switch that the key
switch tabs into... There is a very small set screw holding the plastic
switch in the tube. Loosen the set screw (with an allen wrench) and the
switch will pull out of the tube.

To get the key switch out, cut slots in the bolt where the heads were and
use a screwdriver to back them out.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Now becoming a piece of eBay history!)

Subject: need a little help