RE: GSA Auctions (Cars but no LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GSA Auctions (Cars but no LBC)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:38:45 -0800 (PST)
--- Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com> wrote:
> You're not paying attention Paul...
>

> http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/midguki.htm
Forgot about that one!  ;-)
I have to admit the samurai frame would be much easier to
use, thinner rails etc...and the wole thing is lighter, and
can et one for almost free too where the old landy stuff is
gold around here..was just trying to keep it british.  ;-)
You know, or someone on the list will complain.  ;-0
my thought was to use tall thin tires though so it didn't
look like that and need the biig flares. if done right you
could just ue the midget flares from winners circle?

Paul

Paul