Re: The solution ( list stuff; no lbc )

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The solution ( list stuff; no lbc )
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 06:35:00 -0500
That's what I like . . . constructive ideas!!!

( I had to look it up.  Whinge: to complain fretfully. )

On another note, completely off topic, but still no lbc.  I saw the word
FORD dissected.  Someone was being interviewed with a large FORD logo behind
him and only the FO was showing.  How rude, I thought.  Ruder still when I
realized that the 2 hidden letters are my initials. : )

Robert D.