Re:Re: The solution ( list stuff; no lbc )

To: mg@sgi.com
Subject: Re:Re: The solution ( list stuff; no lbc )
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:14:12 GMT
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Except I think "whinge" is used by Aussies and not typically by the British.
At least, while living in Britain and my subsequent travels there I've never
heard the British use it.  I worked for the Aussies for about six years and
heard it from them quite often.  Maybe that's because I was always whinging
about working for them! ;-).

David.