Days off--No LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Days off--No LBC
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:46:08 -0800
Hi folks,

Will be leaving the list for a few days as I travel down I-5 to San
Diego for a Christmas celebration with some of my children and
grand-children.  Always a fun time with them.

My trusty Blue Morris loves this trip!  He goes down to the warm country
and gets dried out!  Loves it!  But chains will be brought along for the
mountains.

So, for all you gals and guys, I wish you a Merry Christmas and pray
that all will be well with you and your loved ones over the Holidays.

Best, Paul A

Paul Asgeirsson