Spritely Christmas Season

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spritely Christmas Season
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:38:16 -0500
While doing my annual Christmas shopping in my Sprite this year as I do
most years, top down and 1/2 frozen, I passed my good friend who does
the same thing in his MGA every year. This year he had the minivan.
He pulls next to me to tell me the MGA had dead batterys and was on
charge and that he would save a spot at the mall for me later.
For many years now we seem to end up at the mall on the same day with
our LBCs. Now we park close to the line so we can squeeze both cars in
one spot.
He told me he would be at the mall tonight, I told him I would be there
too. Usual area and we both said we would park accordingly so the late
arriver can fit.
No other LBCs around town today except for a MINI (but that doesn't
really count) I did see a BMW with the top down and a large box stuffed
on the back seat.

Seasons Greetings to all
--
Frank Clarici