Setting up a machine shop (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Setting up a machine shop (NO LBC)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:11:10 -0500
All,

Just a quick, _way_ off topic question.  I need to put together a ball-park
estimate for the cost and tooling of a small machine shop.  The shop needs
to include things like a metal lathe, small milling machine, drill press,
and other assorted machine shop type tools.  This is not for automotive
application, btw.

If anyone on the list either worked in a machine type (and can tell me what
tooling is typical for one), or had experiece setting one up, please contact
me off list.  And if you know anyone I can contact, that would be great too.

Thanks,

Graz