Re[2]: click adjust revisited

To: "davriker" <davriker@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re[2]: click adjust revisited
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:47:19 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello davriker,

       thanks for that bit of information. in the engine that i just
       had rebuilt by Paul A. was installed a slightly hotter than
       stock cam. He's the one who told me .018 for THIS cam, HOT.  also in
       the cams "liner notes". since no one has told me otherwise, i
       guess that it IS a 1/4-28 bolt thingy. it turns out that i was
       using wrong figures before, (12 1/2 degrees rather than 12
       degrees per "click') at 12 per click, 15 clicks will give me
       .0179" of gap. close enough.  to anyone who can find .0001 with
       a feeler gauge, my hats off to ya!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com