Re: [midgetsprite] Marvel Mystery Oil Questions

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Marvel Mystery Oil Questions
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 06:51:58 EST
In a message dated 1/1/03 12:46:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:
> I just got back from the flea market, with a 5 gallon can of Marvel
> Mystery Oil, man I love a bargain! I know it lists many uses, but I want
> real life applications. Would list members be willing to share their
> personal uses and experiences with this stuff?

I use it in my oil squirter for general oiling, plus I squirt it into the
engine chambers through the spark plug hole of an engine that will be sitting
for a while.  Also into an engine that HAS been sitting for a while to lube
up the rings and cylinders.

David C.