RE: 2003

To: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>, "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2003
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:22:23 +1100 tests=IN_REP_TO,SPAM_PHRASE_00_01,USER_AGENT_OUTLOOK version=2.43
Well, as you have no doubt discovered by now, 2003 is a cracker of a year!

For me, it is summer, finally moved into the new place (the one with the
gigantic
sheds and (now at last) renovated farm house. On top of that, the air
conditioning was
just installed, so I'll survive those 100F days...

Sorry I was late responding, been busy moving stuff!

Mike