A-arm progress & thanks

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A-arm progress & thanks
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:42:56 -0600
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send an update and a BIG thank-you to all those who've offered
advice as I began my front-end rebuild.

After trying everything in the book (and cursing profusely), I ended up sawing
the pins holding my a-arms in place.  It's been a real pain in the neck, but
I'm very glad to have them off.  After inspecting everything, that car was a
looooong way from being safe.  Too much neglect and abuse from the PO I
guess.

I'm praying that reassembly is a little bit easier.  I'm sure I'll be asking
for more help when the time comes, although if you've got any advice, feel
free to pass it on.

You folks are an invaluable resource.  Thanks again, and happy new year.

Glenn C.
'74 Midget
Tuscaloosa, Ala.